The Women’s Center is committed to reaching out across campus and into the broader community to bring people together for support and community-building, and to work in partnership to best serve all students, staff and faculty at Virginia Tech. To this end we coordinate committees, working groups, and support groups that address issues that disproportionately and uniquely impact women, as well as to illuminate the needs, concerns, and accomplishments of women on our campus.
Follow the Women's Center at Virginia Tech
Phone: (540) 231-7806
Fax: (540) 231-6767
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
- GET OUT THE VOTE! Register to vote before October 15th. Request a Virginia Absentee ballot before October 30th. Click here for more information on voting as a Virginia Tech student!
- THE WOMEN'S CENTER IS HIRING A FULL-TIME PROGRAM COORDINATOR. To learn more about this position and/or to apply, click here. Reference posting # AP0180309. The review date is 10/23/18.
- Deadline is 10/31 for spring Women's Center Internship applications.
- Did you know there are 24 dedicated lactation spaces on campus? Click here to find out more!
- Are you interested in reserving space at the Women's Center? Click here to submit your request.
- Kids’ Night Out! Sign up here for 10/18/18. Limited slots available.
- Every Wednesday @ 4-6PM this fall (West AJ Senior Commons): Hip Hop Study Hours, hosted by VT Digging in the Crates
- AUG 20-NOV 16 (Newman Library 2nd Floor): Hip Hop @ VT Interactive Exhibit. Explore the Hip Hop community at Virginia Tech and find your place.
- AUG 31-DEC 14 on Fridays (209 Newman Library): VT Digging in the Crates Open Studio Hours. Are you a hip hop artist that needs the tools and space to create? #VTDITC has you covered.
- TUESDAY, OCT 16th @ 7-8PM (Fralin Auditorium): Through Feminist Eyes, feat. Bonnie Zare, “Race”, “Caste” and “Dis”Ability: Converging and Diverging Representations