Outdated or incorrect information can cause delays on Election Day. Check your Voter Registration information or register to vote here.
Ways to Vote
For the November 3rd, 2020 election, there are several ways that you are able to cast your vote.
Early voting locations and ballot drop-boxes:
- Government Center, 755 Roanoke St, Christiansburg - Multi- Purpose Room 1
- Uptown Christiansburg Mall, Wonder Universe, A Children’s Museum (rear entrance) 782 New River Rd, Christiansburg
- Glen Lyn Town Hall, 205 Houston Lane, Glen Lyn
- RC Community Center, 140 Spruce Street, Rich Creek
- VFW Command Post 6000, 206 Hare Street, Narrows
- Pearisburg Town Hall, 112 Tazewell Street, Pearisburg
- Triangle Ruritan Club, 250 Sugar Run Road, Staffordsville
- WG Community Center, 2760 Walkers Creek Valley Road, White Gate
- Eggleston Masonic Lodge, 101 Firehouse Road, Eggleston
- Pembroke VFD Activities Building, 102 Cascade Drive, Pembroke
- Newport Community Center, 434 Blue Grass Trail, Newport
- General Registrar's Office, Floyd County Courthouse 100 East Main St, Room 302, Floyd
Drive-up or Walk-up Curbside Voting in Parking Lot or Vote inside
- Pulaski County General Registrar’s Office, 87 Commerce Street, Pulaski
- Registrar's Office, 619 2nd Street, Radford
- Roanoke County Office of Elections, 900 Chestnut Street, Vinton
Access to Activisim: Women and the Right to Vote
A teach-in focused on a historical and contemporary view of women’s suffrage in the U.S.
Panelists will discuss how grassroots organizing and women of color helped shape the movement as well as highlighting the barriers that marginalized communities face when casting their vote.
Panelists will include Dr. Caitlin E. Jewitt, Political Science; Karen Jones and Debbie Travis from the Montgomery County-Radford City-Floyd County Branch of the National Association of the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP); and Beth Obenshain from the Montgomery County chapter of the League of Women Voters (LWV).
Recorded webinar link coming soon.